Home Buyer's Guide and Tools
It would be our pleasure to assist you in the search for your perfect home. The Ladera Ranch Real Estate Group provides a very easy, no pressure approach to the purchase and sale process for our clients. As your Buyer's Agent we will always put your best interests first. Here’s what you can expect when we’re employed as your Buyer’s Agent:
- The assessment of your needs and goals in relation to the homes available.
- Although our services are free (we get compensated through the Listing Broker), we will we provide you with an estimated closing cost and monthly mortgage amount. (For example: special assessments, private transfer tax, mello roos taxes, escrow fees, etc.).
- We will continuously send you properties as they become available, ensuring you have first priority to see the homes you might be interested in.
- Once we find you the perfect home we will advise you on how to make a compelling offer taking into account: location, upgrades, amenities and recent sales of comparable homes.
- Once we have the terms of the Purchase Offer and all related documents we will thoroughly explain all aspects of the offer to ensure your piece of mind.
- During the negotiation process, we will use our extensive knowledge and negotiating expertise to ensure you’re purchasing the property at the best possible price.
Search Homes Right Now: Use the search tool to browse the wide variety of single-family homes, duplexes and condominiums on the local real estate market.
Register for the Home Finder and let your dream home come to you. Members can also create saved searches, collect their favorites and sign up for instant email alerts when new homes that fit their criteria come on the market.
First-Time Buyer? Read about some things you need to be aware of, if you're new to this process.
Buy Your Home with a REALTOR®: Read our buyer's guarantee and find out why working with a REALTOR® takes the guesswork out of buying a home.
Use the Mortgage Calculator to figure out what your mortgage payments will be on the home you want.
Connect to a Professional: Contact us anytime you need to know more about the area or any property that interests you. When you're ready to take the next step toward purchasing a home, we're here to help.
Out-of-Country Purchases: We can help you buy property here, even if you're in another country.
Please fill out the form below and one of our qualified agents will be in contact to help you get started on your home search:
*Your information will never be shared with any third party.